We all know that cats are receptive to affection, and we can’t resist the urge to pet them when “they” ask. Did you also know that our adorable pets are not only very picky about what they eat and whose lap they sit on next, but they are also very picky about litter!
We want to satisfy their every whim and go out of our way to serve our furry friends, so many cat owners turn to EcoPellets Cat Litter to take care of their pets a step further.
It’s made from high-quality cork sourced from responsibly managed forests, processed and pelleted without any additives or glues. For cats, it is very comfortable and enjoyable to use.
In addition to happy cats, cat owners around the world can benefit by switching to Cat Litter Wood Pellets because they offer many advantages:
- Naturally superior performance.
- Contains natural oils that inhibit the growth of bacteria that cause the ammonia smell.
- EcoPellets cat litter wood pellets are heavier than paper-based litter and don’t stick to cat’s feet even when wet.
- Does not contain pigments or added colouring that commonly stain cat (particularly white) fur.
- Absorbs liquid waste very quickly.
- Extra absorbent.
- Easy to use.
- Controls odour.
- Suitable for any pets.
- Adds a fresh pine scent to the litter tray.
- 100% Australia Tasmania Made.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Can be used with any litter tray.
EcoPellets Cat Litter just makes necessary household chores easier.