Australia Wood Pellets Heating Fuel. Australia Most Trusted Wood Pellets Manufacturer / Wholesaler
Keep warm in Winter with easy-to-use, clean heat pellets made from 100% untreated & natural wood sawdust.
Made in Tasmania, these pellets burn hotter & longer than firewood, with minimal ash to clean up.
Ecopellets Tasmania only uses raw materials from internationally approved plantations to ensure environmentally sustainable forest management.
Our wood pellet products are available via retail outlets.
Benefits of Renewable Heat Pellet Fuel
- Low Carbon emitter
- Cost-effective and convenient heat source
- Easy Sourcing for Buyers order anytime, available all year round, ready to use, no chopping wood, no worrying about hidden spiders
- Easy storage in convenient compact recyclable bags
- ECO Friendly
- Great for our environment
- 100% Australia Tasmania Made
- 100% Australian renewable energy made with saw-milling residue from sustainably managed forests.
- Reduces smoke emission
- Sustainable and clean
15KG per bag and the size is 600*300*100(mm)
Moisture Content: 6% – 8%
Use of our Pellets
Energy (Replace Coal)
Heating (Pellet Heaters)
Boilers (Pellet Boilers)
Biomass Energy Source.
EcoPellets Pellet Fuel has a high combustion efficiency and low ash to ensure a clean burn with high heat. They can be used in heaters made specifically for wood pellets, or in traditional fireplaces with a pellet basket or holder. Pellet Fuel’s high combustion efficiency also makes them perfect for a wood pellets based Hydronic heating system. EcoPellets Pellet Fuel is a premium quality wood pellets product, creating great value for money compared to other heating methods.
Our pellets include 100% softwood, 100% hardwood, 50/50 blend.